These are the winners, the front-runners on my vanity table. I use these more than any other makeup product, and have for the longest amount of time. I certainly use OTHER makeup products, because I change up what I’m using quite frequently.
These five items, though, are always on repeat and as soon as they get low I replace them!
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer (in shade 1) – I’ve been using this product for years as blemish and under eye concealer. It will not crease, provides really great coverage, and blends really nicely. Typically, I use my fingers to blend the product in, but it also works extremely well with my beauty blender.
- Beauty Blender – I was a little late to the beauty blender love, but now that I’ve stuck with it consistently for a few months I’m hooked. When I applying my foundation, I’ll squirt a bit onto the back of my hand, then pick up my damp (but very squeezed out of water) beauty blender, dap the foundation, then dot it onto my face. Generally I use a dabbing motion to press the foundation into my skin. The more moist the blender, the thinner your foundation will apply!
- Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Soft Blush – I have loved this foundation for what feels like my entire adult life. I was introduced to it years ago by a reader and have had it in my makeup kit ever since. It’s full coverage, looks natural/matte in the finish, and makes my skin feel great. It’s my tried and true foundation that is #1 in my book.
- Benefit Roller Lash – I didn’t like this mascara at first, but after seeing Jordan’s lashes looking amazing I decided to give it another try. The second time was the charm and I fell in love. It is not waterproof, but holds the curl as well as a waterproof mascara would. I can’t say enough great things about it. It doesn’t dry out quickly, it’s a dark, inky black, and it dries quick enough to not smear all over the place. If you haven’t tried it, TRY IT.
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (in shade 1) – I was loyal to Hourglass Arch brow pencil but after using this product I could see that the lighter shade really worked a bit better for me. It applies easily, stays in place, and I really have to work at it to get it off at the end of the day.